Sunraysia's Anti Fluoridation Network

Sunraysia's Anti Fluoridation Network

We are a group of concerned citizens fighting against an anti democratic campaign by the Victorian Government & Mildura Rural City Council to introduce the S7 poison Hydrofluorosilicic Acid (Fluoride) to our vital drinking water supply.

94% of surveyed resident's say NO!

Why are they going ahead with expensive and dangerous Fluoridation when the people clearly don't want it?
Last time I checked I thought we lived in a democracy?

The following is a list of articles and commentary intended to educate people to the truths of Fluoride - Make up your own mind!

Monday, December 27, 2010

National Security Hotline gets a tip off That Lower Murray Water is poisoning the local water supply

I have just received a letter from a local Fluoride activist and all round "good citizen" who has reported Lower Murray Water and its cheerleader/globalist prostitute/spokesman Owen Russell to the National Security Hotline for the Terrorist act of dumping an S7 poison into the local water supply.

Would you like to meet the people who are making you sick?
Well here they are, the glib tongued sycophant Owen Russell is on the left.

It will be interesting to see if the Australian Security Apparatus responds or investigates these crimes as they should.

Here is a copy of the email

From: xxxx xxxx
Date: Wed, Dec 15, 2010 at 4:02 PM
Subject: ATTN: National Security Hotline – Reporting Water Crimes

Dear NSH,

I wish to report criminal, terrorist and treasonous actions against the people of Mildura, Victoria, which I believe merit immediate actions including the arrest of all involved.

I wish to report Lower Murray Water ( for poisoning the local drinking water supply with Hydrofluorosilicic Acid – a Schedule (S7) Poison scrubbed from the pollution smokestacks of the phosphate fertilizer industry – which contains numerous carcinogenic and neurotoxic heavy metal contaminants, and which has never been tested for safety in humans.

This chemical has been added against the will of 94% of the local population.

The water supply of a nation is its lifeblood and must be kept safe for the consumption of citizens.

If a foreign army were to enter Australia and poison the water with such a chemical, it would be considered an act of war against this nation.

Therefore, I hope you will act swiftly to investigate and bring to justice all those involved in these criminal actions.

For further research, please visit: &

Thank you,

xxxx xxxx

Great stuff, I look forward to hearing more from this person.

Ewwwww Yuck its Lower Murray Poisoned Water :(


  1. As for all the things going on in the world today, we need someone to come up with a really good idea of what we can actually do. We need a Gandhi or something so we can take action. Anyone got on good ideas?

  2. What a great letter. Please be sure to update us when (if?!?!) he ever gets a reply.

    Mary, you are right. We need an organised, cohesive action plan. I believe the first step is to raise awareness within the community. 95% of society have no idea they're drinking poison and dumbing themselves down. We can never effect change, and harness the power of the people, whilever they are ignorant. And then we need to find a way to make them care...enough to take action.

    Watch this space...there may be such a movement coming soon ;-)

  3. Unfortunately its a well known psychological fact that 87% of the population are essentially sheep who lack the capability for original thought, they will follow whomever is in power the other 13% are divided between those who represent evil or self interest and those who represent good or the greater good of the community - service to others.

    The American war of independence was fought by only 2% of the population and they won!

    We to will win, its essentially a battle between our ^/&% of the population against their 6/7% of the population.

    They own the old media.

    We own the new media :D this is it!

  4. We own the new media...until they can get their hands on that damn "kill-switch"...LOL.

    I guess the 87% are feeling so lousy from ingesting fluoride, eating processed crappola full of aspartame and MSG, breathing in chemtrail fallout, that all their calcified pineal gland wants to do is sit in front of the 6 o'clock news with their microwaved TV dinner, and to hell with any kind of hard thinking - way too much effort. Guess the 7% will just have to do it for them...

    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful committed people can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." (Margaret Mead)