Sunraysia's Anti Fluoridation Network

Sunraysia's Anti Fluoridation Network

We are a group of concerned citizens fighting against an anti democratic campaign by the Victorian Government & Mildura Rural City Council to introduce the S7 poison Hydrofluorosilicic Acid (Fluoride) to our vital drinking water supply.

94% of surveyed resident's say NO!

Why are they going ahead with expensive and dangerous Fluoridation when the people clearly don't want it?
Last time I checked I thought we lived in a democracy?

The following is a list of articles and commentary intended to educate people to the truths of Fluoride - Make up your own mind!

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Paul connett Miildura Meeting Part1

3 comments:

  1. NEW! Cinematic Trailer just launched. Visit firewaterfilm[dot]com to watch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have any contact info? Please contact me at mkculture@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a very nice job I like your website it is very interesting and helpful for me I am really sure that you enjoyed during writing the content on your website
    bulk email marketing software

    ReplyDelete